12/27/2014

Christmas Party

On Friday, I had a big Christmas Party for my school.  It was so much fun.  I was impressed that everyone was so fashionable.  One of my students even wore a kimono, and it was so nice! We played bingo with Christmas words.  At first, no one was winning, but then suddenly 7 people got BINGO all at once!  After Bingo, there was an exciting magic show and then Santa came!  He handed out many presents and then he danced in front of everyone!  I bet you didn't know that Santa can dance.  However, it seems that Santa had been dieting because his pants kept falling down while he was dancing!  After Santa left, many people got up and started dancing, too.
  It was a great Christmas party, and I am really happy that so many people came!  Thank-you so much!

CLICK HERE FOR PARTY PHOTOS

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿