12/03/2011

Student Blog - Mr. T

私の生徒のTさんは英語の練習のた め、 このブログを書きました。Good job!


Our New House


On December 1st, I bought a new house. It was the most expensive thing that I have ever bought in my life. It is located near Konan Chuo Station. It is one stop away from Kamioooka Station by subway. My new house is about a 10 minute walk from the station. However, it is a 20 minute walk from Kamioooka station. There are no hills, so it is an easy walk.

  I feel a little anxious about buying such an expensive house, but I am really looking forward to living there with my family. 

  It hasn`t been built yet.  It will be completed around next August. It will have a living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a walk-in closet. The living room faces to the south, so we can get a lot of sunlight inside. That is very important to me.  It also has a driveway for two cars.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿