10/10/2018

October 10, 2018 John Lennon

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

10月 15日(月) は休みです。
Please study English at your home on that day.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Fast)
Image result for john lennon

John Lennon

Did you know that yesterday (10/9) was John Lennon's birthday?  I never really listened to the Beatles until I came to Japan. I think in the U.S., Elvis is more popular.  In Japan, you can often hear the Beatles' music playing in restaurants, stores, etc.  Now, I love the Beatles.  Their songs are simple and easy to sing at karaoke. I also like their style.  It changed a lot over many years.

Just a bit about John Lennon.....he was born in 1940. He had 2 children, Julian and Sean.  He was married twice; once to a woman named Cynthia, and then to Yoko.  Many fans in the U.S. don't like Yoko because they blame her for the breakup of the Beatles. Did you know that Richard Nixon wanted to kick him out of the U.S. ? 

I once visited the John Lennon museum in Saitama. It is very interesting and leads you on a journey over the course of his life.  I think it is very sad the way he died.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿