10/27/2018

October 27, 2018 A Bad Cold

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

11月 3, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on that day.


Image result for a cold

A Bad Cold

Yesterday, I had a bad cold.  I wore a mask during class.  It was difficult to teach and perhaps I was not as cheerful as usual.  I apologize for that. I hope no one caught my cold. When I left home in the morning, I was fine, but then suddenly right as class started, I started sneezing and it was all downhill from there.  I feel much better today.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!




2 件のコメント:

  1. It appears that a bad cold is going around now. John,try to get plenty of rest. Please take care of yourself.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank-you, Keiko. I feel much better now. I hope you get over your cold as well.

      削除