10/30/2018

October 30, 2018 The Amusement Park

クラスありますよー。


11月 3, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on that day.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Fast)


ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Slow)
**********************
Image result for scream head off roller coaster clip art

The Amusement Park

Do you like going to the amusement park?  I like walking around and looking at the rides, but I don't really like getting on them.  I remember one time when I was a child my father took me on a roller coaster.  I screamed my head off and I thought I was going to die.  I still don't like roller coasters.  One ride that I do enjoy is the Ferris Wheel.  The view is always nice from up high.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!







Image result for famous roller coasters

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿