5/13/2018

May 13, 2018 Mother's Day

Private Lessons Today!

Image result for when is mothers day

I think it is strange in Japan, people only say "Happy Mother's Day" to a woman if she is their mother. In my country, we say it to any mother.
My mother passed away several years ago.  Sometimes I see her in my dreams.  She used to say that if you see a person in your dream, then it means that the person came to visit you.  After my parents got divorced, she worked 2, sometimes 3 jobs while taking care of my brother and I.  At that time, I didn't think about how hard she worked, but now I do. I think all mothers work very hard with no days off!

Happy Mother's Day!


4 件のコメント:

  1. Beautiful pic !
    How cute little John was , holding to his mom,
    Who is really beautiful woman .
    Maybe Children mean all the world to their mother.
    Look at his face ! Is he scared ? Lovely !

    返信削除
  2. your mother's story was so moved to tears.
    I'll go to bed expecting to see late my mother in dream from now on.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wrote strange english.Please remove it all.

      削除
    2. It's ok! Don't worry about your English. I understand everything! Sometimes my Japanese is a bit strange, so don't worry about it. Thank-you for your comment. Please comment again next time!

      削除