9/11/2018

September 11, 2018 A Day Remembered

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

9月 17日、23日、24日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************
Image result for 9/11









A Day Remembered

Today is the day of the terrible tragedy in NYC. I still remember it like it was yesterday.  At that time I was living in Yokosuka and working in the Navy.   I was driving to Yokosuka Base in the morning, when suddenly I started to get many messages on my phone.  The messages were from my friends and just said things like, "Can you believe what happened? OMG!".  At that time I didn't know what had happened, so I thought it was very strange.  When I arrived at the base, the gate was closed, and there was a crowd of people gathered in front. There were many people with cameras like they were from the media.  I still had no idea what had happened.  Since the gate was closed, I couldn't drive my car onto the base. So, I had to just park and leave it on the side of the road.  I was worried what might happen to my car, but I had no choice; I had to get to work.  When I finally made it onto my ship I saw what had happened on TV. I couldn't believe my eyes.  It was unbelievable. 

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿