9/12/2018

September 12, 2018 Money

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

9月 17日、23日、24日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. SLOW


ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. FAST
**********************


Money

One of my students yesterday showed me the most amazing thing.  It was a 100 yen bill!  That's right..not a coin, but a bill!  
I remember when I first came to Japan, it was so hard to hear the store clerk tell me the amount in Japanese. However, I think Japanese money is easier to recognize than American money.  The coins have big numbers on them showing the amount. Foreigners always get a kick out of the 5 and 50 yen coins because they have a hole in them. 

Ok. Guess what time it is? Quiz time!

CLICK HERE FOR A SHORT QUIZ ON MONEY!

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿