9/03/2018

September 3, 2018 Breakfast

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

9月 6日,7日、10日、17日、23日、24日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************
Image result for cracker barrel breakfast menu

Image result for cracker barrel breakfast menu


BREAKFAST

What did you have for breakfast today? Recently, I have been skipping breakfast because it makes me sleepy in the morning.  One thing I miss about being in the U.S. is breakfast. In my country, many people enjoy going to Denny's for breakfast. There are many breakfast restaurants, actually.  My favorite is a place called The Cracker Barrel.  You should definitely go there if you visit the U.S. 

A typical American breakfast includes toast with butter and jam, eggs, pancakes with syrup, cream, and blueberries, bacon, sausage, ham, grits with honey, and 2 glasses of orange juice.  Can you imagine eating like that everyday? It might make you fat, but boy is it so delicious!

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿