9/05/2018

September 5, 2018 How to...

The train is running a little late, so I may be a little late this morning. but...

クラスありますよー。

9月 6日,7日、10日、17日、23日、24日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************


Image result for toothbrush










How to...

One good way to practice your English is to try to explain how to do something simple in English. For example, how to brush your teeth:

First, squeeze toothpaste onto your toothbrush.  Put the toothbrush in your mouth and move it back and forth across your teeth and gums for 2 minutes.  Put water into a cup, then put the water into your mouth, but do not drink it.  Swish the water back and forth between your teeth and then spit it into the sink.  Rinse your tooth brush by running water over it. Repeat daily.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!





6 件のコメント:

  1. You told us how to use of "stand "in US,showing 4 sentences other day.But No3 sentence is over my head . Sorry to bother you,but
    could you tell me that sentence in other simple word?

    返信削除
  2. 匿名さん

    About Let...stand , it was new expression to me too. I found that it was common usage in cooking
    寝かせる。ex. Let dough stand overnight in the fridge.
    So I suppose “let the things stand”means leave the thing as it is even though the thing should be done
    Right now.
    In Japanese 放置するでしょうか?

    返信削除
  3. No matter!! Thank you Ms.yaeko. I understand you have a lot of knowledge besides English itself , they help your English strengthen,and also make it practical one.I suppose you are high educated lady. Any way thank you again .

    返信削除
  4. Sorry ,not "no matter" but "no wonder".How much mistakes will I make even from now,like in my past life!.

    返信削除
  5. Never mind ... more or less , eventually we will forget Those mistakes. If You remember the mistakes you’ve done , which means you’re young enough ... let’s enjoy English !!

    返信削除
  6. When I read No.3 sentence and tried to translate Japanese, have been looking up “stand“ in my dictionary, suddenly a man popped into my head. “this stand“ is “support“, I wonder.

    返信削除