3/29/2019

3/29 #656 Hold Your Horses!

クラスありますよー😀
4月2日(火)は休校です.💩




*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。Coming soon!
**********************
New words & phrases:

vicious
incredible
eat one's young
horseback riding
wilderness
exhilarating
ferocious
jaw
OMG

Hold your horses!
A long time ago, I visited Tasmania.  Tasmania is an island south of Australia.  When I was there, I saw many animals; kangaroos, koalas, and the Tasmanian Devil. The Tasmanian Devil looks small and cute, but is actually a ferocious and vicious animal with incredibly strong jaws.  Sometimes they even eat their young! OMG!

While I was there, I went horseback riding.  I had been horseback riding before, but it was always a calm and slow experience.  However, this time we were allowed to take the horses running across fields, through the wilderness, and even along the beach.  It was quite scary, actually.  Sitting up high on the horse, I felt like I could fall at any minute. But it was such an exhilarating feeling when the horse was running wild and free.  I definitely recommend it if you ever have the chance.

There is a popular idiom, "hold your horses".  It is a very direct way of saying ちょっとまって!!!

By the way, my seminar is coming soon!  If you want to learn how to study English, please come!

















Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!
Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day! ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントも
お寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように!
**********************************



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿