3/12/2019

March 12, 2019 #652 Yesterday was a sad day...

クラスありますよー😀
*********************




A Sad Day for Japan

Yesterday was a sad day for Japan.  I thought about all the people who lost their lives on that day.  It is quite shocking.  I found this on the internet.

The number of confirmed deaths is 15,894 as of June 10, 2016, according to the reconstruction agency. More than 2,500 people are still reported missing. 

I respect Japanese people because they are very strong when it comes to recovering from disaster.  However, I wonder what is going on with the Fukushima nuclear power plants?  Is the area around it safe?  Is it still leaking radiation?






Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!
Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day! **********************************
ブログをお読みいだだきありがとうございます。
気に入った方は下記リンクをコピーして、友人と共有してくだい!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿