3/24/2019

March 24, 2019 #654 Back to Work!

クラスありますよー😀
*********************
1. ブログを聞きましょう。
**********************














New words & phrases:

time off
disappoint
preparation

Back to work!

Hello again, everyone!  I am excited to start teaching again today.  As you may have noticed, I had some time off last week.  Maybe you think I took a trip back to Florida, or went to Hawaii and had some fun in the sun. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I only stayed home and worked.  I'm having a big seminar on Saturday, so I had a lot of preparation to do.  If you can, please come and bring a friend!

Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!
**********************************
ブログをお読みいだだきありがとうございます。
気に入った方は下記リンクをコピーして、友人と共有してくだい!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿