4/28/2018

April 28, 2018 クラスあり

Yesterday, we had interesting conversation in class.  These notes are actually from the morning "T" class.  Here are some new words and phrases for your day:
1. on the way 途中
2. a bun in the oven 妊娠
3. out of obligation 義理で
Even though I went out of obligation, I still enjoyed it.
義理で行きましたのに、楽しかった。
4. I'm not confident at all.
自身がない。
5. Can I take a raincheck. (This is an idiom)
本当に行きたいけど、都合が悪いので、また誘って下さい。
6. I caused trouble for Chiyomi.
ちよみさんに迷惑かけた。
6a. I'm sorry for the trouble.
迷惑をかけた、申し訳ありません。
7. If he goes to rehab, he will be able to stand on his own.
rehab リハビリテーション
リハビリテーションに行ったら、自力でたつことが出来る。


Recently, it has been really beautiful weather for running. Not too hot, not too cold.  A slight breeze in the morning feels so good. The air was so clear, I could see Chiba very well.

Have a super-great Saturday!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow , many funny and useful idiomatic expressions!

    Jishin ... 自信、自身、地震
    Can you tell the different intornation each ?
    I can’t make it clear myself .
    Like the different pronounciation HUG from HAG

    返信削除