10/25/2021

#749 Quarantine

 I was not looking forward to the next two weeks.  I don’t understand why when I actually had corona, I only had to stay home for 10 days.  This time I was told I had to stay home for 14 days. The good news is that since my father’s house was in Alabama, I could come straight home.  If I had stayed in Florida, I would have had to pay to stay at a hotel for 3 days in Tokyo before coming back home. Florida is the worst state for Corona in the U.S. 

     Luka my cat had gotten bigger. Before, she looked like a little child, but now she seemed like a teenager. At first, it seemed like she had forgotten me. She ran away from me and just peeked at me from around corners. But then she came to me and took a sniff and seemed to remember my smell. We were friends again.


1 件のコメント:

  1. It is basically quarantined for 2 weeks. However, if you have COVI-19, you will be quarantined for 2 weeks from the day of symptoms. So it will be less than 2 weeks. That was my son.

    返信削除