8/21/2018

August 21, 2018 The Lost Boy

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

8月25日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. FAST


ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. SLOW
**********************

The Lost Boy

Key words & Phrases

  • Recently
  • Luckily
  • incredible
  • scared to death

You can do it!

Recently, in the news, there has been a story about a boy who was missing for 3 days. Luckily, he was found alive and unharmed by a kind volunteer.  It is incredible that he was able to survive in the wilderness all alone.  He must have been scared to death at night.  Perhaps the animals came to take care of him.

How about you? Have you ever lost your child, or have you ever been a missing child?  Once, when I was little, I went down the street to my friend's house to play without telling my mother.  I remember sitting on the ground playing with my friend when suddenly my mother appeared out of nowhere yelling and screaming at me.  She was a little upset.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






3 件のコメント:

  1. I think that if the mothers who have the son, they have ever experience like your mother, once or twice. I can understand your mother's feelings that time. Were you a naughty boy,no?

    返信削除
  2. The super rescue volunteer man’s deed moved many people in Japan . Not only his act ( rescue)
    but his high motive. That news made me think
    What to place a value on . Now The boy’s family is happy and must be sorry to everyone who engaged to find the boy . But that news impressed
    Us tremendously . Still I’d like to know how the 2year boy spent the nights in the wood.

    返信削除