8/23/2018

August 23, 2018 Complaints

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

8月 25日は休みです。
9月 6日,7日、10日、17日、23日、24日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************
Image result for complain

Complaints

Key words & Phrases

  • complain
  • ridiculous
  • your fault
  • smelly

You can do it!

Do you complain a lot?  Usually I try to avoid people who complain, but sometimes complaints can be useful.  Complaints tell us where we can make improvements. Perhaps complaining also helps to reduce stress.  I think Japanese people complain about the weather a lot. As for me, here are my complaints:

1. Why is Trump still president?  He always says the most ridiculous things and tells so many lies. It is embarrassing for me as an American.

2. I have a pain in my ankle and it won't go away.  

3. I don't like paying NHK TV!!!!  I don't think it is fair that there is a law that says I have to pay money to a business!  Let's make a law that all Japanese people must study English at Miami! ha ha.

4. Sometimes students say to me, "I don't like grammar, listening, speaking, using a textbook, studying, or doing homework.....Why doesn't my English improve???? It's your fault, John!!"

5. I don't like smelly people on the train.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!





2 件のコメント:

  1. No1... You do’t have to be embarrassed.
    I’ve never been proud of our prime minister. So ashamed !!!
    No2 ... いたいの、いたいの、とんでけー
    No3.... I bought a book titled (NHK拒否の論理)
    long time ago . Now I give in . Cause
    Tired of resisting ... but it doesn’t make sense at all . Even though you don’t watch NHK
    at all , you have to pay . And there is no penalty for people who doesn’t pay . Nonsense !!!

    No4 complaining students ?
    In a way , because you’re a good teacher.
    You’re good enough to listen to students and students knows that you do your best to meet our demandings . At school there was no
    Such nice teacher around me .

    I like learning English very much . I don’t know why. I think once or twice just attending English class without studying by yourself won’t make our English improve as we are expecting .
    As for me what I write down in my notebook in english class , during 1 hour , is just new 2or 3 words or phrases .
    But Miami class makes me want to know more around and to look them up into the dictionary or
    Consult mr. Google at home . Lately I realized that the key to being good at English is how much you eat English .. I mean how much i read how much i listen to and how much I speak English out. Sometimes I hear grammar is not important , just boring . You can speak without such rules, they say .
    Without grammar how could we speak ?
    Thinking of my age , I’d like to speak proper and polite English as could as possible .
    Glammer is like a magical wond . Once you know how to use it ( how to lay words ) , then by placticing , you don’t feel any grammar in your English . I know it’s a long way but also it’s very
    Joyful way .



    返信削除
  2. Wow , lot of mistakes in my comment.. embarrassing !
    Big mistakes are .... grammar. Not glammer
    Not “ as could as possible “
    As possible as I can かな
    あるいは...as much as possible

    返信削除