8/26/2018

August 26, 2018 Beer Diet

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

9月 6日,7日、10日、17日、23日、24日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************
Image result for beer diet

Beer Diet

You can do it!

Do you enjoy drinking?  I'm not too crazy about it, but I drink about once every two weeks or so.  I prefer wine to beer because I think too much beer makes you fat.  Beer contains a lot carbohydrates.  I once had a friend in the U.S. who was a little overweight. One day, my other friends and I noticed that he seemed to have lost a lot of weight.  He had lost his beer belly and started to look pretty good. We asked him why and he said that in addition to jogging 3 times a week, he gave up beer!  It seems like a beer diet is good for losing weight!

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿