8/03/2018

August 3, 2018 Haneda

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

8月11-15日、25日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************

Haneda Airport

Easy part 簡単 You can do it!

When I went to Hawaii, I flew on Hawaiian Air from Haneda Airport. I love Haneda.  It is my favorite airport in the world. It is so clean and so modern. Whenever I travel anywhere in the future, I hope it will be from Haneda Airport.

Hard part チャレンジ  Give it your best shot!

Upon my arrival in Japan from Hawaii, I was stunned by the service at Haneda airport.  My plane arrived a little before 10pm, and I was on the train no later than 10:30pm!  When going through customs and passport control, there were staff ther to usher me through. I felt as if I were a VIP, even though I was in the same line as everybody else. Than, when I got to baggage claim, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my baggage right away.  Usually, at other airports, I have to wait and wait and wait and wonder if my luggage is coming at all. Finally, the train lines are super close, and I could easily jump on the next train home. Haneda is the best! Good job, Haneda!


Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿