8/06/2018

August 6, 2018 Hiroshima

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

8月11-15日、25日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

Click here to listen slowly.

Click here to listen quickly.



Hiroshima

Today is the 73rd anniversary of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima. I have never been to Hiroshima, but I have been to Nagasaki. When I visited the A-bomb museum, I was shocked.  I had never seen so many terrible photographs about it before. I felt so bad when I read the stories about it, too.  It was such a sad and terrible thing.  I think today is very important because Japan needs to remind the world of the reality of nuclear weapons.  I think many people outside of Japan can't imagine how terrible it really is. I hope someday, the world will decide to get rid of nuclear weapons.


1 件のコメント:

  1. I’m glad you picked up this subject.
    Sometimes it’s hard for me to face the fact .
    There are still lots of people suffering from the atomic bomb sickness . They are pretty old now.
    And someday those witnesses will be gone .
    We Japanese people should keep sending message to the world that what nuclear weapons bring humankind . After all japan is the only country in the world to be bombed with nuclear weapon.

    返信削除