8/27/2018

August 27, 2018 What to wear

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

9月 6日,7日、10日、17日、23日、24日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. Slow


ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. Fast
**********************
Image result for what to wear

What to wear

How do you decide what to wear everyday? As for me, the first thing I do every morning is check the weather report.  If it is really hot, I will wear a short-sleeve shirt. Usually, I prefer to wear long-sleeve shirts because some places such as cafes or even the classroom can be a little chilly when the AC is set too low. Besides consideration for the weather, I just choose whatever is on the left side of my closet, and wear that.

When I was in high school, I had a lot of stress choosing what to wear every day because we didn't have school uniforms.  I took a long time to get ready in the morning. The most important thing was that I had to look cool.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿