7/11/2018

July 10, 2018 Hawaii: Food!

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

*7月の休みの日: 7/3, 7/8-7/21, 7/28,7/30,7/31

*********************
ブログの聞きましょう。
Click here to listen.
**********************



Food!

Last night for dinner, I went to the supermarket. I bought a chicken and a chicken salad. Tonight, I went to a restaurant and ordered steak. It has been a long time since I have had a big American steak. I added some steak sauce, put ketchup on my rice and felt right at home again.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!




4 件のコメント:

  1. Hawaii is good place,I love there, blue sky, a refreshing breeze, a broad-mind people and moreover two free chickens walk around. "PARADISE!"

    返信削除
  2. Hawaii is good place,I love there, blue sky, a refreshing breeze, a broad-mind people and moreover two free chickens walk around. "PARADISE!"

    返信削除
  3. I am sorry, I sent same sentence twice. Sadly I don't know how to delete it yet. Lo sient much.

    返信削除
  4. Yes! But not only 2 chickens. There are countless chickens roaming around the island!

    返信削除