7/27/2018

July 27, 2018 Hawaii: Surfing

Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

7月28日、30日、31日は休みです。
8月1日、11-15日、25日は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************

Surfing

When I was in Hawaii, I decided to take a surfing lesson. It was a lot of fun. I signed up for a group lesson. There are 4 people in a group. However, since I was the 5th person, I ended up getting a private lesson! I really enjoyed it. The most difficult part is the timing for catching a wave. My teacher was great, and he taught me many things. He asked me where I am from. I told him that I live in Japan. He said "Your English is very good." lol. I said "サンキュべりマッチョ。

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿