7/10/2018

July 9,2018 Arrived in Kauai!


Miami 英会話

www.miamieikaiwa.jp

クラスありますよー。

*7月の休みの日: 7/3, 7/8-7/21, 7/28,7/30,7/31

*********************
ブログの聞きましょう。

Click here to listen slowly.

Click here to listen quickly.

**********************




ARRIVED IN KAUAI

Key words & Phrases

  • dip in the pool, onsen, ofuro, etc.,
  • freezing!
  • relatives
  • giant

Easy part 簡単 You can do it!

I just arrived at my hotel and am now sitting next to the pool. The chickens are here to welcome me.  It feels so great.  I wish I could bring all my students with me.  I am going to dip in the pool now, and then I will finish writing today's blog.....

Hard part チャレンジ  Give it your best shot!

Ahhhh.  The pool felt so nice.  The weather is great; not too hot, not too cold.  There is a nice breeze, too. BUT...the flight from Haneda was freezing!  I brought my heat-tech from Uni-qlo with me to keep me warm. I read a whole book during the flight.  I was happy because usually I don't have that much time to read.

I don't know what I am going to do tonight.  Perhaps I will visit my Uncle.  Oh, I decided what souvenirs to bring from Japan for my relatives.  I was stumped because I have so many relatives and couldn't decide what to bring, so I brought Pocky! But not just ordinary Pocky, giant-sized Pocky.  Anyway, I will take some pics to show you later.  Time for another dip in the pool....Aloha!

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!





1 件のコメント:

  1. Not so hot nor cold … how nice it is! It is very hot and humid in Yokohama 😰

    返信削除