9/20/2021

#739 Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain

 




Song by: Willie Nelson


In the twilight glow I see

Blue eyes cryin' in the rain

When we said goodbye and parted

I knew we'd never meet again

Love is like a dyin' ember

Only memories remain

Through the ages I'll remember

Blue eyes cryin' in the rain

Some day when we meet up yonder

We'll stroll hand in hand again

In a land that knows no partin'

Blue eyes cryin' in the rain

Blue eyes cryin' in the rain

Blue eyes cryin' in the rain


John Kenneth Brown, Sr.

March 17, 1946 - Aug 20, 2021


8 件のコメント:

  1. Mr.John , I’m deeply grieved at the passing of your father.
    As Gulf Coast News says John Kenneth Brown was a highly respected person . RIP

    返信削除
  2. I'm so suprised to hear about the sudden passing of your father.
    Please accept my deepest condolences.

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for your kind words.

    返信削除
  4. We’re afraid that we can’t send John’s father anything that express our sorrow… any flowers.. instead,
    I’d like to read back again together John’s blog along with many pictures of John Kennth Brown sir and think of him and his beautiful life ..
    #690 Snowed In
    # 719 My father’s Influence
    # 724 The Box
    # 728 My Proud Moment part I
    #729 〃       part II

    返信削除
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    May this time's good memories for your father bring you comfort this hard time in your life."..Through the ages you'll remember..."
    May he find comfort and peace.
    Thanks for sharing your good memories through your blogs.

    I'm reminded of my brother's passing six months ago.

    返信削除
  6. John, I just heard about your father.
    I’m so sorry for your loss…

    Your visit meant a lot and those memories will last forever.

    RIP. He has no pain,no anxieties,just keeps watching over you.
    This is what I felt when I lost my mom. She is always with me.

    I truly appreciate your teaching. You make us learning really FUN.
    Mahalo and see you next wk!

    返信削除
  7. Thank-you everyone. I very much appreciate your kindness.

    返信削除