5/15/2019

5/15/19 #680 Eating Pt.2


クラスありますよー😀

*********************

1. New Phrase: 


just about
phrase of just
  1. INFORMAL
    almost exactly; nearly.
    synonyms:nearlyalmostpractically, all but, virtually, as good as, more or less, close to, nigh on, to all intents and purposes, not far off; 
Examples:
1. He can do just about anything.
2. That's just about enough studying for today.
3. It is just about time for English class.


2. New Vocabulary:

allergic
used to
smelly
sticky
not my cup of tea
hate


3. Blog Topic: Eating Pt.2

What foods do you hate to eat the most? Now, except for the foods I am allergic to, I can eat just about anything.  When I was a child, I hated green peas. I used to hide them under my plate or feed them to my dog. I never used to like anything green, ha ha. I just started eating broccoli a few years ago.  I still think it doesn't have any taste, like tofu.  However, I know that it has lots of protein, so I enjoy eating it now.  I know one question you want to ask me. Do I like NATO? The answer is.....no! It is so smelly and sticky. It's not my cup of tea.


4. Challenge Time:
1. What kind of food did I hate when I was a child?
2. When did I start liking broccoli?
3. Why don't I like nato?

**********************
NEW! Travel英語
**********************



Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it! Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!
ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントもお寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように! 
**********************************



2 件のコメント:

  1. You are saying aloud " you don't like tofu " not natto.right?
    I will tell you how to cook natto without bad smell.Round natto like a fist,and fry it at high temperature .This is called "げんこつ揚“in Japanese.And eat it attaching mustard and soy sauce a little .It is worth trying once ,you won't be sorry.It goes well beer!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Nice! I guess after a few beers, anything tastes nice! lol.

      削除