5/10/2019

5/10 #678 Azaleas Pt.2

クラスありますよー😀

5/13は休校です💩

*********************

Today's phrase:
"break out" - this verb has many definitions, but today we are talking about the skin.

to suddenly begin to have a rash (= spots on the skin):

Examples:
1. Detergents make my hands break out.
2. I hate it when I break out in hives.
3. Sometimes the heat and humidity causes me to break out in a rash.

Azaleas Pt.2
For me, azaleas bring back memories from my childhood.  It front of our house, there were big bushes of pink and white azaleas. It's funny how everything in your childhood memories was big. I remember my mother would often take care of them, and her hands would break out.  Did you know that azaleas are poisonous? You can die from the honey made from azaleas.  I am not sure if that is the reason for her hands breaking out, but you should definitely not try to eat them. 

Challenge Time!

1. Have you ever broken out in anything?
2. Where were the azaleas?
3. Is it ok to eat azaleas? Why or why not?

**********************
NEW! Travel英語
**********************



Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it! Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!
ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントもお寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように! 
**********************************



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿