5/07/2019

5/7/19 #676 Back to school!

クラスありますよー😀

*********************

Today's phrase:


"Hit the books" - This means to start studying.

Examples:
1. After a long Golden Week, it's time to hit the books and start studying again!
2. As soon as I wake up in the morning, I hit the books and start studying Japanese.
3. I wanted to go out with my friends, but I decided I should stay home and hit the books instead.


Back to School!

How was your Golden Week? Did you enjoy your time off?  I was busy working, but I am happy because I got many things done. I started a new Instagram and Travel English mail magazine. Please check them out if you have time:

It seems that I had allergies during Golden Week. How about you? I am not sure what kind. Perhaps it was the azaleas.  One day I went running in the morning, and I couldn't stop sneezing the rest of the day.

Are you happy or sad that Golden Week is finished?  I read on the internet about GW病。It said that many people feel depressed because they have to get back to work or hit the books again. Not me! I feel recharged and am looking forward to teaching again.  See you in class!

Challenge Time!

1. How many times a week do you hit the books?
2. Why do some people feel depressed after GW?
3. Why did I have allergies during GW?

**********************
NEW! Travel英語
**********************



Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it! Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!
ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントもお寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように! 
**********************************



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿