12/01/2018

December 1, 2018 The Tooth Fairy

クラスありますよー。😀

12月 2, 6, 9, 10, 13,  23-31 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Medium Speed)
**********************

The Tooth Fairy

New words & phrases:
- to fall out ぬける
- fairy ようせい
- anxious あわただしい
- to have a crush on someone 誰かに圧倒される
- imagine 想像する

Let's get started!

When you were a child and your tooth fell out, what did you do with it? Do you know what American children do with their teeth?  They put them under the pillow when they sleep. When they are sleeping, the tooth fairy comes and takes it and leaves money!  I remember waking up and anxiously looking under my pillow and finding a quarter. I was very happy.

Every Christmas, young children give a concert at school and sing Christmas songs. I remember I loved singing because I had a crush on my music teacher.  I found out that she wasn't married and I imagined she might fall in love with me if I could sing really well, so I did my best.

Anyway, the children with no teeth sing a special song, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" It is very funny.



How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿