12/28/2018

December 28, 2018 Cleaning?

休校です。Sorry, no class today.💩

12月 23-31 は休みです。

Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
**********************

Cleaning?

Let's get started!

I imagine many Japanese people are busy today cleaning. Not me!  I prefer to wait until Spring when I can open all the windows, let the fresh air in, and get the dust out.  I vacuum behind the furniture, wash the windows, dust everything off, and make everything "spic-and-span". American people call it "Spring Cleaning".  By the way, where have all the Christmas decorations gone?  I went out last night and couldn't find any anywhere!  American people are quite lazy about putting them away. Sometimes, you can find Christmas decorations still hanging in the end of January!

Have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!

How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!

https://eikaiwa.news/miamitoday

Come find me on instagram! Search miamieikaiwa.

ここをクリック


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿