12/18/2018

December 18, 2018 - Bohemian Rhapsody

クラスありますよー。😀

12月 23-31 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
**********************


Bohemian Rhapsody

Did you see the movie, "Bohemian Rhapsody"? I finally saw it.  I thought it was really good. My favorite character in the movie was the man called "Miami Beach".  It was so funny.  After watching the movie, I watched the actual Live Aid concert on YouTube, and it was even better than the movie.  The only part I didn't like in the movie was the kissing scene.  Definitely not my cup of tea.

Anyway, I was moved by his passion for music and by his ability to connect with his audience.  If you haven't seen it yet, you should go and see it.  I give the movie two thumbs up!

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!

https://eikaiwa.news/miamitoday

Come find me on instagram! Search miamieikaiwa.

ここへクリック


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿