12/23/2018

December 23, 2018 Taxi

休校です。Sorry, no class today.💩

12月 23-31 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
**********************

Taxi

Let's get started!

One thing I love about Japan are the taxis. I like how the door opens and closes automatically. They are always super-clean inside and out, the driver is dressed neatly and even wears white gloves.  Compared to American taxis, I feel like I am riding in a limousine! It is quiet and relaxing, I don't have to worry about if the driver is going to cheat me, nor do I have to worry about leaving a tip. Good job, Japanese people!

How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!

https://eikaiwa.news/miamitoday

Come find me on instagram! Search miamieikaiwa.

ここへクリック


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿