12/07/2018

December 7, 2018 SMILE!

クラスありますよー。😀

12月 9, 10, 13,  23-31 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (slow)


ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (fast)
**********************



SMILE!


Let's get started!

One thing I like about living in Japan is that everyone is always smiling. Well, almost everyone. It makes me feel good.

Sometimes when I feel a little down, I see a mirror on the train platform that reminds me to turn my frown upside down.  I always thought it was so strange that there are mirrors on the train platform. I thought maybe so the ladies could prepare their make-up before getting on the train, but that doesn't seem to work.

Sometimes western people misunderstand and think that Japanese people are being fake, or not being sincere. But I don't think this is the case.  We have a saying in English, "One bad apple spoils the whole bunch".  So, when one person in the group has a frowny face, everyone else will tend to have one too,  So, remember to smile and spread some cheer. What goes around comes around!

How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!

https://eikaiwa.news/miamitoday

Come find me on instagram! Search miamieikaiwa.

ここへクリック





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿