12/19/2018

December 19, 2018 - Christmas Songs

クラスありますよー。😀

12月 23-31 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
**********************

Christmas Songs

Let's get started!

One of the best things I like about Christmas is the music. Christmas songs are a great way to study English because you can hear them everywhere when you go out.  Every time when you walk into a store and hear a Christmas song, you can sing along. When I was in elementary school, I sang in the chorus every year for Christmas. We had an electric piano at home.  My mother would play Christmas songs, and I would practice singing. She was very strict and made me sing the same song over and over again.  The most difficult time was when I had to sing a Christmas song in German! Unfortunately, I don't remember any of it now.

Here are some of my favorite Christmas songs with lyrics. Practice your English and enjoy Christmas!





How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!

https://eikaiwa.news/miamitoday

Come find me on instagram! Search miamieikaiwa.

ここへクリック


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿