12/13/2018

December 13, 2018 Dozing off

午前はクラスありますよー。😀


午後はクラスありません。💩

12月 23-31 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
**********************

Dozing off

Today, when I got on the train, I did as I usually do.  I checked my email and replied to any messages. After that, I opened my laptop to get to work on my blog. However, today it was so nice and warm on the train and it gently rocked back and forth. There was the soft murmur of conversation in the background. I felt like a baby in a cradle as I slowly dozed off.

Now, I just woke up and found that  the train is about to arrive at Kamiooka, so I am rushing to write something for today's blog. Sorry it is so short, but maybe it is better than nothing.

Have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!

How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!

https://eikaiwa.news/miamitoday

Come find me on instagram! Search miamieikaiwa.

ここへクリック

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿