11/10/2018

November 10, 2018 New Shoes

クラスありますよー。😀

11月 12, 13, 18, 23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************

New Shoes

Yesterday I went to Sports Authority.  I wanted to buy some new gym clothes for the coming winter. By the way, "training wear" is not correct. You can say workout clothes, exercise clothes, or gym clothes, but not "training wear". Inside a department store however, the term "Sports Wear" can be used. Anyway, I ended up buying a new pair of running shoes. They are high-tops, but lighter than basketball shoes. Cool gym clothes gives me motivation to train hard. My favorite brand is Under Armour. Their slogan is "I WILL". I like it.  How about you? What is your favorite brand when it comes to exercise clothes?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿