11/04/2018

November 4, 2018 Strange English

クラスありますよー。

11月 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on that day.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (slow)


ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (fast)
**********************

Strange English

I recently saw this sign while walking around Yokosuka.  Can you spot the mistake?  I understand when ordinary people make mistakes in their English, but businesses have no excuse!  Why don't they just ask a native speaker like me to correct their English before they make a sign with STRANGE ENGLISH???

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!


1 件のコメント:

  1. I can’t see any wrong English on the add.
    Happy Hour .... you mean?
    Anyway I can use the T-bone steak this weekend !

    返信削除