11/20/2018

November 20, 2018 Laundry Day Pt. 1

クラスありますよー。😀

11月  23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (slow)


ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (fast)
**********************
Image result for laundryImage result for laundry

Laundry Day Pt. 1

Today it seems like the weather will turn out nice, so I decided to do the laundry this morning before work.  Doing the laundry in Japan is a lot more work than in the U.S. because generally Japanese people don't use dryers.  I'm not talking about the spin-dry types, but the big-size super heater types.  I never hung out my laundry until I came to Japan.  Japanese people don't have laundry-rooms, either. I think it is very strange that people have their washing machines in the bathroom!

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿