11/07/2018

The Dentist

NO CLASS TODAY

11月 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Slow)


ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Fast)
**********************


Image result for scary dentist clip artThe Dentist

Are you afraid of going to the dentist? Do you have any cavities? Going to the dentist is one of the 3 most scariest things in life.  The other two are public speaking and death. I try to avoid going to the dentist as much as possible, but sometimes it can't be helped.
The dentist's office in Japan is so cool, I think.  It has a lot of technology, sometimes I feel like I am in a spaceship.  I am surprised that you have to take off your shoes, though.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿