11/17/2018

November 17, 2018 Chicken!

クラスありますよー。😀

11月 18, 23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Intermediate Speed)
**********************
Image result for chicken

Chicken!

Image result for chicken
One of the foods I miss from the U.S. is chicken. Chicken in Japan is different from chicken in the U.S.  Japanese chicken is usually small and cut into tiny pieces. I prefer eating chicken from the bone. I think the seasoning is different as well. 

KFC is quite expensive in Japan, I think. The menu is different, too. I miss buttermilk biscuits, coleslaw, macaroni and cheese, and mashed potatoes.  I'm getting hungry now, so I better stop.

If you see a foreigner somewhere today, try to approach him and practice your English. Don't be chicken!

Have a super super day!

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






2 件のコメント:

  1. Until I read this page, I completely forgot about next thing. Before I have been lived in Southeast Asia. At that time, when I had a lunch at KFC for the first time, I was surprise that the menu was different and the flaver was very hot and spicy. "Madre mia!" So I couldn't finish my meal then.

    返信削除
  2. Oh, that is interesting. I have never eaten at a KFC in another country besides the U.S. and Japan. Thanks for your comment!

    返信削除