11/20/2018

November 21, 2018 Laundry Day Pt. 2

クラスありますよー。😀
11月  23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************
Image result for laundry


Laundry Day Pt. 2

It was always so easy when I lived in the U.S. Just throw the laundry into the washing machine, then toss them into the dryer and VIOLA, you're done! It felt so good taking the laundry out of the dryer in the wintertime because they felt so warm and comfy.  I remember once, my mom had a cow when she found that I had left my crayons in my pocket and they melted all over the clothes in the dryer. I thought it made the clothes look pretty.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿