11/02/2018

November 2, 2018 NINJA!

クラスありますよー。

11月 3, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on that day.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************
Image result for ninja magazine


Image result for ninja magazineImage result for ninja magazine

NINJA!

When I was about 12 or 13 years old, I was crazy about ninjas.  At that time, Sho Kosugi was really popular in the U.S. I had watched nearly all of his movies including "Nine deaths of the Ninja" and "Pray for death".  I used to collect Ninja magazines.  One time I was in the hospital for about a week because I had severe asthma.  I remember my mother brought me Ninja magazines. I was so happy. I even had some real ninja stars しゅりけん and nunchaku.  I used to go outside in my backyard at night and practice using the nunchaku very seriously. I studied karate for about 2 or 3 years, too. I even bought a special ninja training course on a vcr tape from Sho Kosugi.  I remember his son was also in the video, but he was small at that time.  

Now you can tell your friends that you are learning English from an American Ninja!  ha ha ha

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿