11/12/2018

November 12, 2018 First Time Driving Part 2

休校です。No class today 😓

11月 12, 13, 18, 23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (slow)


ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (fast)
**********************


First Time Driving Part 2

In high school, the boys with cars attract more girls, so finding a girlfriend was a little challenging for me, but that is a story for a different day. I was lucky enough to have friends with cars, so I used to go to school in my friend's car every morning. At night, my friends would come pick me up and take me out.  We would drive out to the beach, or the shopping mall, or to visit other friends. It didn't really matter because it was just so much fun driving around.

We don't have driving school like in Japan, though.  Usually, people learn how to drive from their parents.  When I was 15, my mother used to let me drive here and there when we went out together even though I didn't have a license. In high school, we do have an optional course called Driver's Ed. I remember I had a cute girl for my driving partner, so it was difficult for me to concentrate sometimes.

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿