11/11/2018

November 11, 2018 First Time Driving Part 1

クラスありますよー。😀

11月 12, 13, 18, 23, 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. (Coming Soon)
**********************


First Time Driving Part 1

The first time I drove a car was when I was 14. I had gone to the store with one of my mom's friends. On the way back, she asked me "Do you want to drive?". I was like heck, yea!

In the U.S. a person can get a driver's license at 15, but they can only drive if a licensed driver is in the car with them. At 16, they can drive alone.  That's why turning 16 is kind of a big day for teenagers in my country. Often, parents give their children a car for their 16th birthday. Not me, though. ha ha. 


Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿