11/26/2018

November 26, 2018 Retro Movies

クラスありますよー。😀


11月 27 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on that day.

*********************

**********************

Retro Movies

New words & phrases:
- Retro
- (re) kindle
- relieve
- the movie came out

Let's get started!

Recently, thanks to the students in my movie class (every Wednesday at 2:15pm), my love for movies has been rekindled. On my way home from work, I relieve stress by watching a movie on Google Play.  The other day I watched "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".  I think the Japanese title is completely different. I was 4 years old when it first came out.  A couple of years later, I remember my parents watching it on TV, but I couldn't understand it at that time.  It is a great movie by Steven Spielberg about aliens.

I think tonight I will watch another old movie, "Beverly Hills Cop".

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿