4/12/2019

4/12 #663 New Money

クラスありますよー😀
American Money

Japanese Money

Monopoly Money

Miami Money

*********************
1. ブログを聞きましょう!
**********************


New words & phrases:
currency
watermark
counterfeit
hologram

New Money
The big news in Japan recently is the new design that is going to be on Japanese currency. I think they are really cool. If I were a foreigner visiting Japan, I would take some back to the U.S. for souvenirs. The only thing that is a little strange to me is the empty space in the middle.  I have heard that the purpose is to prevent counterfeit money by having a watermark, but these days watermarks can be copied too.  U.S. currency has holograms, which are more difficult to counterfeit.  Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing the new bills.  I think I will start a new hobby...collecting money. ha ha

Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!
Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day! 


ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントもお寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように! **********************************



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿