4/27/2019

4/27 #675 Golden Week

クラスありますよー😀

*********************
 ブログを聞きましょう。


Today's phrase:


On second thought...
- We use this expression to say that we have changed our mind about something.


Example:
1. I was thinking about going to McDonald's for lunch, but on second thought I will go to Matsuya.
2. Let's watch TV. On second thought, we should study English.
3. I'm thinking about going on a diet. On second thought, I will run a marathon instead.

Golden Week 
It has finally arrived.  Perhaps many people are happy to finally take some time off from work.  I have seen many posters on the train and here and there advertising trips and tours for Golden Week.  I was thinking about taking a trip somewhere, perhaps to Hakone.  It would be nice to relax in the hot springs for a while. On second thought, I think I will just stay home and work.  For me, this is a good opportunity to catch up on a lot of things I haven't been able to do because I have been so busy.  Hopefully, my office at Starbucks won't be too crowded.

How about you? What are your plans for Golden Week?  Please leave a comment and let me know your plans. Oh,I just remembered. There is one thing I do want to do and that is to watch the new Avengers movie. I am a huge Marvel nerd. I like Marvel almost as much as Star Wars.
Have a safe and happy Golden Week!

Challenge Time!
1. What did I decide to do for Golden Week?
2. What has finally arrived?
3. Where would be a nice place to relax?

Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!
Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day! 

ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントもお寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように! **********************************



2 件のコメント:

  1. This long holiday is the last time to say good bye to Heisei era .
    It is not overstatement that most of my life has been accompanied with that.So,I am decided to visit some places and to see some people reminding me of my track.And also I am going to be ready
    for new era ,being ok whatever happen….

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I imagine the Heisei era has many good memories for Japanese people. Let's hope that the next era brings many more!

      削除