4/21/2019

4/21 #671 Queen *NEW AUDIO

クラスありますよー😀

*********************
 ブログを聞きましょう。


New words & phrases:

"A piece of cake" - very easy, simple
Examples:
  1.  The English test today was so easy. It was a piece of cake.
  2.  If you have a smartphone, then travelling around Tokyo is a piece of cake.
  3.  Kanji is so difficult for me, but for Japanese people it is a piece of cake.
Queen

It seems that everyone has fallen in love with Queen lately because of their recent movie. I remember when I was in high school, there was a movie called "Wayne's World".  The theme song for the movie was "Bohemian Rhapsody. The main actor is Mike Myers. He also appeared in the recent Queen movie. Wayne's World was so funny, and I fell in love with the song.  Another famous movie with a song by Queen is "Flash Gordon", also a favorite movie of mine.

When I go to karaoke, I sometimes try to sing Queen songs. It is so difficult for me to sing both the high and low parts, but I am sure that singing was a piece of cake for Freddy. One of my favorite Queen songs is "A Crazy Little Thing Called Love".

Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!
Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day! 

ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントもお寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように! **********************************



5 件のコメント:

  1. After watching the movie I’m really into their songs .
    It’s hard to sing the lyrics to the melody.
    But when I could do it I feel good !!!
    Freddy really has a wide range voice .

    Bye, Happy Easter !!!
    Believe or not Christ’s resurrection , seems that Easter thing has Much older history behind it .
    Easter bunny 🐇and eggs 🥚are so cute ..
    I love them 😍and Easter angel as well 👼

    返信削除
  2. Sorry , I meant btw - by the way
    Not bye..

    返信削除
  3. Tell us about your memory around Easter ..
    did you do egg hunt ?

    返信削除