4/05/2019

4/5 #657 Fun Seminar!

クラスありますよー😀



*********************
1. ブログを聞きましょう。Coming Soon!
**********************
New words & phrases:
pretty much
manage to do something
attendees
MC

Fun Seminar!




As you know, I had a seminar the other day on "How to Learn English".  I am pretty much used to speaking in front of groups of people since I have been a teacher for many years. However, I was very nervous about speaking Japanese in front of everyone.



One time, I was the MC for a big event for the Kounan International Lounge. However, that time I just read the Japanese from a paper, so I could manage to do it.


This time, I had to speak Japanese freely without reading from a paper.  Since the attendees were students of different levels, I thought I should give the seminar mostly in Japanese so that everyone could understand.


 I was worried if everyone could understand
my Japanese, so before the seminar I studied harder than ever before. I used much of my own advice which I was teaching in the seminar. In the end, I think the seminar turned out great. Thank-you to everyone who came.










Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!

Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!



Good job!
ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントも
お寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように!



**********************************



2 件のコメント:

  1. Good job‼ I can imagine you have felt so relieved in successing in your lecture.I am amazing you've got a good command of Japanese to make yourself understood perfectly .you are almost guraduate from japanese language student. So,if you want to know much about Japanese people, it is time to start learning japanese cultural,spiritual history more deeply.Honestly speaking,not to be rude,I had not good feeling when I read your blog at April 1st.I want you to know how we are sensitive for anything about our Emperor' family.we Japanese absolutely do not make fun of Emperor.
    As you know,令和 will become family name of new Emperor like 令和天皇 from May 1st.
    I love "Miami Today " I hope you understand what I mean,and also I want you to be real Japanese fan from the botom of heart.That is why I dared to tell you above uncomfotable thing.I apologize if I offend you. Thank you.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank-you! I will do my best to learn more! 頑張ります!

      削除