4/19/2019

4/19 #669 P - Peachy

クラスありますよー😀


*********************
 ブログを聞きましょう。

Peachy
How are you today? I'm just peachy. It means "I'm fine".  Some people say "peachy keen". Speaking of peaches, do you know what state in the U.S. is famous for peaches?
It's Georgia. Maybe you think of coffee when you hear the word Georgia, but I think of peaches. When I was a child and lived in Virginia, we would drive down to Alabama from time to time to meet my grandparents.  On the way, we would pass through Georgia and make sure to pick up some delicious peaches. They were so big and juicy.  I couldn't wait to eat mine, so I bit into it and ate it without even peeling it.

Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!

Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, PEACHY day! 

ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントもお寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように! 
**********************************



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿